$349.00 FREE SHIPPING WITHIN NZ
Hunter Safety Lab’s award-winning IRIS sensor has been carefully designed for maximum simplicity and effectiveness. The IRIS Sensor gives the shooter an audio-visual alert if it sees IRIS-detectable gear in the direction of fire.
IRIS works day or night in all conditions. The detection range is optimised for between 10 and 100 meters where most hunting accidents happen. No post-mounting calibration or sighting-in needed, just mount, test and you’re good to go.
For best protection, everyone in your hunting party should use an IRIS sensor and wear an IRIS-detectable vest and cap.
AWARD WINNING DESIGN
Designed and developed in New Zealand, Hunter Safety Lab’s Infrared Retroreflector Identification System won the Supreme Award for Best Product at the 2014 New Zealand Design Industry Awards.
IRIS FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Detection range optimised for between 10 and 100 yards/metres
- Audible and visual warning alert
- Works night and day in all conditions
- Uses a single AA lithium battery
- Housing CNC machined from high strength 6061 aluminium
- Hard anodised for durability
- No sighting-in required
- Low battery indicator
- Weighs only 2.5oz / 70g (without battery)
- 1” / 25.4mm housing diameter
- 4.1” / 105mm long
- Class-1 laser eye safe
- IP64-rated waterproof against rain and splashes
- Two-year guarantee on materials and workmanship
IN THE BOX
- IRIS laser sensor
- Retroreflective test patch
- User manual DOWNLOAD (PDF-0.7Mb)